Saturday 5 September 2009

Er, hi...

So, this is my very first blog. Its kinda weird. I don't know what to write about.

How are you?

In case you don't know, my name is Vikki Charman. I'm 16, still at school, fun, fun, fun. Tell me about you. I want to be your friend.

At the moment, I'm listening to Snow Patrol, Run. Its a very good song; I just keep listening to it over and over again.

Do you know what sucks? Parental control on the computer. Its the most annoying thing of my life. My parents decided that I spent too long on the computer (mostly on msn, youtube and facebook) so they put a freaking curfew on it. So I can't be on the computer after 10. It actually just shuts down. I have 27 minutes left.

I had a krispy kreme today (thats a doughnut, in case you didn't know. and if you didn't know, I feel sorry for you). But, it wasn't any old krispy kreme, no. It was a chocolate dreamcake. Ah, it was so beautiful. So, tell me, what your favourite krispy kreme? No, seriously, I really want to know :)

Its funny, at the moment I'm trying to be good and using capital letters and apostrophes and everything. I don't think it will last too long.

I really need to wash my hair, or it will be greasy tomorrow. That would be disgusting. Ugh, greasy hair is my worst nightmare.

So, yeah...

Chat later,
Vikki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment